Requesting deferral of offer of admission:
- Only students admitted for Winter 2024 are able to defer their offers of admission at this time
- Deferral requests will be processed after final grades are received. Students will typically learn if their deferral has been approved by the end of October. Please monitor Carleton360 for information on your request.
- If after evaluating your deferral request it is determined that you are not eligible to defer your offer, we will defer your application so you don’t need to re-apply for a future term.
- It is not possible to defer your admission if you are planning on attending another post-secondary institution.
- If you are a Carleton Student, (i.e. you have graded Carleton courses) please do not use this form. If you cannot attend for the term to which you were admitted, please re-apply through Carleton Central.
- Scholarship eligibility and residence offers will be based on your final academic average according to the regulations in effect for the year of your new offer of admission.